Major Interior and Exterior renovation of a Two Story Enclosed Mall, including the Addition of a JCPenney Department Store.
- 1,033,224 GLA
- Pre-Construction Budgeting
- Coordination with Local Utilities
- Lighting Design and Assistance with Lighting Fixture Selection
- Custom Fixture Design and Procurement
- Power Design for Graphics, RMU’s, Kiosks, Etc.
- Coordination with Cinemas and Adjacent Properties
- Fire Alarm System Design
- Sound System Design
- Site Lighting Design
- Design of JCPenney Store
- Electrical Construction Administration
Developer: Kravco Company
Architect: Shapiro Petrauskus Gelber Architects